The schedule for round 2 of the 1.8th Rallycross Championship event. Round 2, next weekend is being held at Badmcc one
of the best 1/8th scale off road tracks in Europe. A mixed surface facility, featuring dirt, brick paving, timber berms, crazy
paving, rubber tiling, astro turf, and a few sugared corners to keep the drivers on their toes. The facilities are also second
to none with covered pitting areas, multiple compressed air lines, a well elevated 40-foot rostrum, and overnight camping
available on request.
• Saturday 22nd, gates open at 10:30am, open practice from 12 noon to 5pm.
• Sunday 23rd, gates open at 7.00am, with open practice from 8.00am to 9.30am.
• Booking in closes 9.30am sharp, with the first race off the line at 10am.
• Race Fees, Saturday €8, Sunday €12. You must be booked in and paid before using the track.
• Rccaoi membership is mandatory.
• Rccaoi membership can ONLY be booked and paid online at http://www.rccaoi.com/index.php/join it is NOT possible to register or pay at any track or at any round.